The Medical industry is responsible for providing medical tools, devices and components that are expected to perform at high capacity while also under stressful conditions. These organizations and their products have an obligation, like many, to ensure the safety of the products they provide and cannot risk their structural integrity or compromise patient care. Medical components require critical controls to ensure safety and performance. The medical industry and their components are impacted by corrosion and wear on a wide variety of components. This abrasive environment dramatically shortens the life span of the components used and threatens the quality of these highly sensitive products. WESCORP’s medical industry thermal spray coatings provide a cost-effective solution to ensure reliability and safety of critical components. Our wide range of specialty and customizable coating solutions are geared toward highlighting the longevity, safety and performance of your medical components.
WESCOAT® products help ensure components are optimized for higher performance, efficiency, and safety. Our expertise with a wide variety of material used by the medical industry enables us to develop unique solutions for each customer’s needs. WESCORP offers a variety of single source solutions for a variety of medical components including but not limited to:
- Medical Devices & Instruments
- Dental & Orthopedic Implants
- Dental Reamers
- Motors (Brushless & DC)
- Surgical Equipment
- Endoscopic Tools
WESCOAT® Featured Medical Products
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 12000
- Hardness: (HV or HRC) 1000HV
- Porosity: <1%
- This product will solve for wear and erosion concerns.
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 6000
- Hardness: (HV or HRC) 74 HRC
- Porosity: 2%
- Max Service Temp: 1000°F Wear, 400°F Corrosion
- This product will solve for wear and erosion as well as chemical concerns.
- This product will solve for electrical and thermal resistance concerns.