Automotive coating solutions are widely used by the automotive industry when it comes to ensuring the reliability and efficiency of vehicles and their components. Automotive components are subjected to extreme environmental conditions such as high temperatures, corrosion, high pressures, and impact/wear fatigue. This abrasive environment dramatically shortens the life span while also threatening the quality of these highly sensitive products. Our wide range of specialty and customizable coating solutions are geared toward highlighting the longevity, safety, and performance of your automotive components. The automotive industry knows that WESCORP specializes in high-quality, high-performance thermal spray coatings. WESCORP has over fifty-five years of experience developing protective coatings for a wide variety of automotive equipment along with a process flow that keeps parts and coatings contaminant-free.
Our coatings offer competitive advantages for companies trying to manage weight, heat, friction, and wear within their high-performance engines and braking systems. Our expertise with a wide variety of material used by the automotive industry enables us to develop unique solutions for each customer’s needs. WESCORP offers a variety of single source thermal spray solutions for various automotive components including but not limited to:
- Exhaust Systems
- Transmission & Gear
- Piston Rings
- Cylinder Heads
- Airbag Safety Systems
WESCOAT® Products Automotive Industry
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 12000
- Hardness: (HV or HRC)1000 HV
- Porosity: <1%
- Max Service Temp: 930°F Wear & Corrosion
- This product will solve for wear and erosion.
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 6000
- Hardness: (HV or HRC) 74 HRC
- Porosity: 2%
- Max Service Temp: 1000°F Wear, 400°F Corrosion
- This product will solve for wear and erosion as well as chemical concerns.
- Max Service Temp: 1000°F Wear and erosion
- This product will solve for wear and erosion as well as thermal and chemical concerns.
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 7000-9500
- Hardness:(HV or HRC) 45-50 HRC
- Porosity: <0.5%
- This product will solve for wear and erosion as well as chemical and friction concerns.